- Highlight the capacity that people living with a disability have to lead an active life
- Encourage active sporting activities for people of all abilities
- To raise funds for families and individuals experiencing hardship as a result of a permanent or long term disability
- Encourage those living with a disability to live life on their terms.
- To raise awareness of the importance of a fully inclusive society
The three day Challenge involves kayaking from the Port of Sale to the sea at Lakes Entrance, a distance of 120km. The new One Day Challenge has been introduced in the alternate year and covers a distance of 30km from Bairnsdale to Metung. All funds raised from both Challenges provide support to those within our Gippsland East community who have been affected by permanent or long term disability, assisting them to attain/gain an improved quality of life and independenceSale to Sea Inc is a Not for Profit Charity that assists others to reach their potential Aims of the Challenge